Samsonite LIFT 21in. Expandable Spinner review
If you are searching for a luggage that can be easily maneuvered, that is durable and that come with great colors, then Samsonite LIFT-Lightweight Travel 21in. Spinner is a great choice! This Samsonite carry on spinner is absolutely amazing for travelling.
Samsonite LIFT-Lightweight Travel 21in. Spinner is one of the bestselling luggages in the Samsonite collection. It includes a number of user-friendly attributes like side and top carry handles, extra packing space, lockable handles and more. It only weighs 7 pounds and its capacity is about 2205 cubic inches. Three exclusive colors are available: black, charcoal and purple.
Great Features of this Samsonite 21in. Spinner Luggage:
- Four multi-directional wheels
- Ultra lightweight
- Push button lockable handle
- Roomy main Compartment
- Mesh zip pocket in lid
Pros of this Samsonite 21in. Spinner Luggage
The Samsonite spinner carry on is an excellent travel choice for the following reasons:
- Lightweight: Its weight is only 7 pounds. The LIFT in the name means “Lightweight Innovation For Travel”. This luggage will allow you to carry more goods than others without exceeding the airlines weight limit, and will fit neatly in the airline overhead compartment. This lightness was achieved through a minimal design which eliminates as much of the heavy material as possible; for example, the top and side handles have been integrated right into the fabric of the bag, eliminating any of the screws or parts that take a lot of the weight.
- Functional: the front has 2 pockets: one flat pocket deep enough to pack a netbook or a sweater, and a bigger pocket behind it that takes the whole length and width of the front. The expandable zipper is easy to distinguish as it’s highlighted by a red tag. The interior is as simple as the exterior with just tie-down straps and a mesh zip pocket.
- Easily Maneuvered: It glides effortlessly in a 360 degree circle, making for a very pleasant time at the airport. The wheels are solid enough to handle even old European cobblestone streets.
- Durable: Samsonite 21in. Spinner Luggage has been a best-selling carry-on because of its good quality and durable construction. It can easily go for at least ten or more years!
Cons of the Samsonite 21in. Spinner Luggage
- Fall Over Easily: The only problem that you may face with this luggage is that it falls over easily when pushed at certain angles and when the front is overloaded. This may be due to the expansion design: only the top three quarters of the front expands meaning that the top of the luggage is bigger than the bottom when expanded. However, this issue can be solved by redistributing the weight inside the luggage, such that heavy items are at the bottom.
Samsonite LIFT-Lightweight Innovation for Travel 21in. Spinner is a wonderful choice if you are thinking about travelling by plane, as its features make this kind of trip easier.
Summary: The Samsonite LIFT 21in Spinner delivers a perfect balance of lightweight and durability, with a minimalist design. Its affordable price point makes it an attractive choice for those looking for a new travel bag.